painfully cute kitten/cat/hybrid??? (what is going on with those legs) creature
IS IT CUTE ENOUGH
also I’d like to make it somehow a little less “cat” and more “creature” which is what I was trying to do with the rear legs, does it work at all?
18 Notes/ Hide
- inte-rnet reblogged this from syncrasis
- jessicaxyl likes this
- undead-interns likes this
- katyamondfische likes this
- blindtrip likes this
- manicscribble said: looks like if a big-cat could have scottish-fold ears! the jaw is a bit pointy and doggish, but it is quite cute c: Legs are a bit stockier than what i think for cats, so i think you’ve got that working.
- rafe-alecardi said: It is very cattish. I would keep it short and stocky, with the leaner back legs. As for more creature, I’m not sure.. I usually go with something that involves bony protrusions or extra bits, haha. But it’s honestly looking p. good right now.
- manicscribble likes this
- kittenball reblogged this from syncrasis and added:
- draayder likes this
- kassa-fabrication reblogged this from syncrasis and added:
- stalf0s said: abugugugughguhgub
- kittenball likes this
- kassa-fabrication likes this
- syncrasis posted this